Friday, January 31, 2020

AYE! CAPTAIN!

Image result for titanic movie captain
Everyone has dreams. Whether to become a scientist and discover new and amazing things, or become a star basketball player and be the highest paid player in the league, people dream about their future. I have dreams for the future just like everyone else. Dreams of the good life, with lots of money, hot girls, and fast cars! And I will do whatever it takes to achieve it.


My dream is to become a captain of a cruise ship. Lots of reason why I want to become a seaman. For me my first reason is I want my family to have a comfortable life and to sustain them with with their needs and wants. I know it is not easy to achieve my dream but one thing is I will study hard today so that my dreams will come true. Having a better life is also my dream and having my dream house and dream cars someday.

I want to give everything that my parents want. And I want to help my relatives by giving them capital for there business that they want. It just only a dream but someday I know it will be came true someday.











10 comments:

  1. Hi John! I really like the thought in your blogs! Keep striving hard to achieve your dreams. I just want to suggest to make your blogs longer so we can read more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blogs babe keep posting. Follow your dreams play hard, study harder

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never give up. Great things take time. Be patient.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't hear you!
    Aye, aye, captain!
    Oh!

    Si John Paul my dream, Sail from the sea,
    Captain John Paul,
    Greatest of all, as handsome can be,
    Captain John Paul,
    If nautical nonsense be something you wish,
    Captain John Paul,
    Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish,
    Captain John Paul!

    Captain John Paul!
    Captain John Paul!
    Captain John Paul!
    Captain John Paul!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stay motivated, and soon u will be successful like never before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Study hard then someday, you will be a succesful man. Goodluck Future Captain!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is not enough to do your best; you must know what to do, and then do your best.

    ReplyDelete

Real-Life Heroes

      The COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic has interrupted everyday life as we know it.  As tough as our present situation has been, the trut...