Monday, July 29, 2019

Letter to the President


Pantay Fatima, Vigan City
Ilocos Sur, Philippines


June 13, 2019

His Excellency Rodrigo Duterte
President of the Republic of the Philippines
Malacanang Palace
Philippines

Dear President Duterte,

            I hope that this letter finds you in an excellent state of health and spirit as the country needs the leadership that only its president can provide.

            I am John Paul Ines, a student from Ilocos Sur National High School (ISNHS). I am writing this letter on behalf of our school and your excellency. I congratulate you for all the things you’ve done to this great country, as we can see Philippines is progressing by your administration. Philippines is progressing by the projects you implement like build-build-build, cleaning Manila bay, war on drugs and many more. I hope that there are many more things to be done with your administration that will sure make the Philippines more progressive. I am requesting and hoping that you Mr. President should take back our islands that China continue to conquer our islands.

            It has been an honor to write this letter for you Mr. President. I give my full support for you and GOD BLESS.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Real-Life Heroes

      The COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic has interrupted everyday life as we know it.  As tough as our present situation has been, the trut...