Monday, January 20, 2020

TRY SOMETHING NEW!


Image result for new year"New Year has always seemed to me a beginning of a new cycle, or a new path of self-development, but I never write detailed resolutions, having only abstractive understanding of my plans for future. But this year will end with a following resolution.

My New Year's resolution is to be more productive, organize my things, and boost my confidence. When talking about productivity there are a lot of things involved. School! I want to perform efficiently to have good grades. This New Year, a good resolution is to avoid procrastination.

Let's make resolutions to celebrate the start of the New Year! Think about ways in which you can improve yourself and your life, whether at home or school.











Image Source; https://www.gsmarena.com/happy_new_year_2020-news-40781.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real-Life Heroes

      The COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic has interrupted everyday life as we know it.  As tough as our present situation has been, the trut...