Friday, August 16, 2019

Lets begin


In this quarter there are so much I have gained. I learned new things like using blogspot to create and blog. It's a tough start but it's also fun. Beside that I also learned the History, how the Internet appeared and how it spread in different parts of our world. It's interesting but on my way to learn new stuff comes challenges. It's a big challenge for me to memorize stuffs like dates, important events and more, but I tried my best to overcome them. Firstly I went over our notes several times in order to remember these important events and information. Moving on, I will continue on forward and learn more things. Face every challenge and take every risk. We can't avoid them but we can overcome this. Just believe in ourselves and aim for our goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real-Life Heroes

      The COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic has interrupted everyday life as we know it.  As tough as our present situation has been, the trut...